Have decided to stay on a bit in Florida. Get some things done here and also wait for rains to stop in Portland! Been very wet there. Has turned to summer temps here but I still prefer the sunshine. Just use the pool and stay in a bit more, which was the plan anyway. Always want to be outside when I am here so dont get inside things done. Hung new closet doors last night and was pretty proud of myself for having been able to do that! Bifold shutter style door required new hardware and iwasnt sure I was up to the task but I did it!
Have photos to post but need a computer. The phone is fun but limited. Sometimes they don't load for some reason and of course I take way more photos with the regular camera. Went to Boston for Grace's birthday and Memorial Day which was fun. Came back to disappoinment of no more duck eggs. Saw a crow steal one and after some research have found that once a predator discovers the clutch, the mama duck will desert it. And she has. I tried to entice her back with food but she just looked and walked away. I feel so bad. For her and me! Was looking forward to ducklings.
No comments:
Post a Comment