the eggs! And the other female hanging close by. I went out and gave
them the rest of my whole wheat triscuits and took photos of them with
the real camera. Really need to get that downloaded! Planned to go to
a feed store yesterday and get them some grain but never made it.
Dropped clem off at golf school, which was my birthday gift to him,
then walked boardwalk at Grassy Waters Preserve. Aptly named.....low
land filled with water and grasses and vegetation throughout. No
gators this time. But wildflowers which I don't normally see because
we are here in winter. Then shopped for carpeting and paint to do our
bedroom. Quick stop at kohl's for some tee shirts netted a bag full of
goodies on sale, plus a senior discount! I KNEW there had to be an
advantage to the years racking up!
Carol and her iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment