I titled this photo of Clem "Life in the tropics.". We had just been
to Mounts Botanical Garden in west palm. It was just beautiful. Better
than we expected with many different themed gardens off a main
walkway. Loved the tropical plants and foliage. I have been reworking
our landscape and it gave me some great ideas. The butterflies sure
loved it! They were everywhere! I got some photos with the real
camera so will have to get them up. After the garden we found one of
our old favorite Cuban restaurants and had a delicious lunch on the
cafe patio under the fans. Nice day. I asked Clem if we could have a
date day like this when he retires! Back to the house and a swim then
read and snoozed in the chaise. BBQ dinner here with my sister. Not
too shabby. :-)
Carol and her iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment