What may have been our last sunny day of the lovely streak. I went to gym, and coming into house, I spilled my waterbottle into the bottom of my gym bag. Now, in the bottom of said bag, was my cell phone, and ipod touch!! I am waiting on pins an needles for 24 hours to pass and see if it still works. I LOVE my ipod, and use it constantly....hence, the reason for it being in my bag. Although, it is usually in a seperate pocket. And it was a new waterbottle, and I did not have the top on correctly. I am just thankful that I did not ALSO have the little pocket camera in there! Wipe out three devices at once! Spent the afternoon going to Mac store instead of going outside for a walk, and got no pictures today at all! Should have taken one of the cell phone pulled apart to dry!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment